Things To Do This Halloween In Pensacola, FL + Safety Tips!
Having trouble getting in the halloween spirit, or just don’t know where or how to start your celebrations for this whimsical holiday? If you’re looking to have some spooktacular fun, no matter your age, keep reading for ideas of things to do this Halloween in Pensacola, FL. We’ve also included some helpful safety tips to avoid any ~tricks~ so Halloween can be a ~treat!~
Trunk or Treat: Momentum Church is holding their annual Trunk or Treat at their Pensacola campus this year on Oct 30-31. There will be candy, prizes, food trucks, games, and lots of fun! Visit their Facebook page for more information.
Costume Contest: Looking to show off your creative costume creation this year? Check out Flora-Bama’s annual costume contest during the “best Halloween Party on the Gulf Coast!” There’s over $2,000 in cash and prizes given out during this event so bring your best!
Boo Fest: Flora-Bama’s Yacht Club is also holding Boo Fest this year! Boo Fest is an afternoon full of games, arts and crafts, a boat decorating contest, a kids’ costume contest, and more! This event will take place on Halloween from 3-6 PM. Follow their Facebook page to keep up with more details!
Haunted House: Looking for something truly scary to do this year? Check out Pensacola’s largest haunted house: Hadji Haunted House. This 10,000 sq. foot house hides all sorts of monsters, lurking in the darkness waiting for YOU! Make your way through over 30 rooms of terror to escape this spooky space!
This event will take place October 15, 16, 22, 23, 29-31 and is brought to you by Pensacola Breast Cancer Association partnering with the Hadji Shrine. Proceeds benefit PBCA.
Pumpkin Patch: If you’re looking for something a little less frightening, First City Art Center will be holding their 15th annual glass and ceramic pumpkin patch at the Blue Wahoos Stadium. Attendees will have thousands of beautiful pumpkins (created by local glass and pottery artists) to choose from. Visit their website for more information.
Haunted Tour: Discover Pensacola’s deepest, darkest secrets during the Ghosts & Graveyard Tours. These guided tours will take you through the historic downtown district, plus the Seville Quarter, Sanders Beach, North Hill, and a cemetery, of course, to expose the spooky side of Pensacola.
If you’re more of a homebody or like to celebrate with lots of family and friends, take this holiday to do just that! Here are some great ideas for things you can do at home on Halloween.
- Carve pumpkins with the family. Click here for free stencils
- Have a Halloween party with themed appetizers, entrées, and drinks
- Tell ghosts stories by the fireplace or a campfire
- Watch scary movies or Halloween movies with the family
- Bake yummy Halloween treats and decorate them with fun toppings
- Go trick or treating in your neighborhood or another heavily populated area
Whatever you’re planning to do this Halloween, it’s important to be safe doing it. Check out these tips for staying safe this Halloween, and share them with your friends and family!
Trick or Treating
- Use crosswalks to cross the street, always look both ways, and use sidewalks.
- Put your phone away and keep your head up when walking.
- Watch for cars backing up or driving down the road.
- Supervise children under age 12 at all times.
- Trick or treat in well-lit areas and heavily populated areas.
- Use bright colors or reflective tape.
- Use face paint instead of masks which can obstruct a child’s view.
- Wear the correct size to prevent tripping and falling.
- Drive slowly through neighborhoods and drive alert EVERYWHERE.
- Get rid of any distractions and concentrate on the road.
- Turn your headlights on even during the day for better visibility of your car.
Keep A Comfortable Home Atmosphere
If you’re planning to spend Halloween inside your home, you’ll want to keep yourself, your family, and any guests comfortable. We’re here to do that for you, whether it’s HVAC service before the holiday to ensure your system is working properly, or repair during the holiday to get you back up and running. Contact Climatech of Professional Air for all your air conditioning or heating needs.
Climatech of Professional Air is your local independently owned American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Customer Care Dealer in Pensacola, FL. For more information or to set up an installation or maintenance appointment, call us (850) 857-4700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org For more helpful articles like this, check out our blog.